Say that ten times fast.
For years I made these for Drew to bring for the team to enjoy during meetings each Cardinals game before Halloween. If it was an away game, you better believe they were going on the plane, and gone before they landed.
Needless to say they’re delicious and you should absolutely make them this fall season.
Message me or tag me and let me know what you think!
- 1 box of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 box Betty Crocker Premium Brownies Ultimate Fudge (this is the one I use)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 egg
- heat oven to 350’F.
- grease bottom of 9″ pan.
- in small bowl, beat all filling ingredients – then set aside.
- make brownie batter as directed on box.
- spread 3/4 batter in pan.
- spoon filling evenly over batter.
- spoon remaining batter over filling.
- make marble design using a knife, cutting through the batter several times.
- bake 40-45 min.
Read More »
sign up here for the latest tips & inspiration! xo