Here are my can’t live without baby items we’ve used during Bridget’s first three months of the newborn stage! It can be so difficult being thrown into the newborn world of baby must-haves, so I hope this helps you!
- DockATot Deluxe+
- Extra Dock A Tot Covers – The DockATot Deluxe+ comes with a cover included. You will want at least 2 covers for when you’re washing one. We have 3. There are just too many amazing designs!
- Halo Bassinest Swivel Sleeper Luxe Plus
- Halo SleepSack Swaddle (Fleece) – This will make your life with swaddling at night and during naps heaven. We had 2 so we could interchange them when one needed to be washed (one fleece & one cotton.) They come in tons of colors, designs, and fabrics. Fleece is obviously nice and warm.
- Halo SleepSack Swaddle (Cotton) – This fabric is more lightweight and breathable than the thick, warm fleece. We had one of each fabric.
- Portable Sound Machine
- Sound Machine
- Portable Baby Monitor – Has WIFI so you can also connect to an app on your phone!
- Owlet Smart Sock 2 – Monitors heart rate & oxygen level (I didn’t get this until she was a couple months old, but wish I got it sooner.)
- Auto Rock n’ Play – She lived in this for every nap for a long time.
- Pack n’ Play – This one has a top level that easily fits a DockATot for your baby to sleep in while away from home. We loved traveling on vaca with it.
- Baby Blanket – This was Bridget’s hospital blanket we got monogrammed and is her FAVORITE blanket. It’s SO SOFT.
- Swaddle Baby Blanket – These are super lightweight, soft & breathable. We used them to just cover her up when hanging out or as a light stroller blanket.
- Swaddles – This brand was our favorite to swaddle her tight in.
- Sherpa Blanket – Another super soft blankie Bridget loves.
- Kickee Pants Footed Onesie
- Bottle Warmer – Warms the bottle evenly with no hot spots.
- Babyganics Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap
- Babyganics Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap Refill
- Medela Freestyle Breast Pump – You don’t have to be sitting next to a wall outlet so you feel more “free.”
- Medela Sterilizing Bags – Such a must! I sterilized for the longest time by boiling water. Thank goodness these exist and make life SO much easier!
- Medela Storage Bags
- Medela Breastmilk Set (Bottles, Storage Tray & Pump & Save Bags)
- Infant Bottle Nipples – This is so basic that if you’re breastfeeding, I would recommend this because Bridget had no problem with nipple confusion.
- Nipple Shield
- Countertop Drying Rack
- Stem Drying Rack Flower Accessory Holder – I have two. They can hold pacifiers, nipple shields & bottle tops.
- Bottle & Nipple Brush – Best brush there is.
- Boppy Pillow (I know women swear by this for nursing, but honestly Drew used it way more than I did and loved it for holding her or feeding her a bottle.)
- Boppy Pillow Slipcover
- Burp Cloths
- Milk Snob Multi-Use Cover – We have two for when we are washing one. You can use this for so many things, it’s great.
- UPPABaby Vista Stroller – Obsessed with our whole set. If it’s difficult to do, you’re doing it wrong, because this is too easy.
- UPPABaby Car Seat
- UPPABaby Car Seat Base – One comes with the car seat, but buy an extra base for your significant other’s car.
- Car Seat Mirror – Need two. One for mom & dad’s car.
- Pack n’ Play (This one has a top level that easily fits a DockATot for your baby to sleep in while away from home.)
- Stroller Blanket
- Diaper Bag
- Changing Pad
- Changing Pad Covers
- Honest Company Diapers – The cutest designs and also work well (they run small.)
- Pampers Swaddlers – Super easy because they have a line down the front that turns from yellow (which means clean) to blue (when there is #1 or #2 in there.) Runs big.
- The Honest Company Wipes – Our favorite.
- Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment
- Ubbi Diaper Pail – Can’t even begin to describe how many diapers you can fit in here & how you don’t smell a thing.
- Ubbi Diaper Pail Plastic Bags – The pail needs special bags.
- Changing Pad
- Changing Pad Cover
- Babyganics Shampoo/Body Wash – We’ve tried multiple brands. This is the only one we love & use.
- CeraVe Baby Lotion
- Bathtub with scale – We tried a couple different tubs. She loves this one and makes bathtime easy. Also great there is a scale.
- Little Giraffe Luxe Hooded Towels – The softest.
- Aden & Anais Wash Clothes – Also, so soft.
- Burt’s Bees Wash Clothes
- Hair Brush & Comb Set – If your little one has hair like our sweet pea has, these are necesseities.
- Boogie Wipes Soft Natural – Amazing. You will NEED these.
- Saline Drops – Loosens mucus up so you can get it out.
- NoseFrida – Must. You may think it’s gross pre-baby, but when your love is uncomfortable you will do anything for them. This is the least invasive way.
- Nail Filer/Clipper Set
- Thermometer (You may think you’ll want the expensive other thermometers, but you’ll want the good ole’ cheap rectal one for a couple reasons…)
Read More »
Try some other hashtag or username
sign up here for the latest tips & inspiration! xo